Monday, August 8, 2016

Mystical Love

Good News travels fast. Isn't that the old adage? Well, I have some good news to share with you and hopefully, you'll share it with others. After all, the internet is the fastest vehicle on Earth that we know. So, what's my good news? Only that my three books, The Kindred, The Sacred Circle and Sanctuary have been bundled together under the name of "Mystical Love"  and that the bundle can now be downloaded through Amazon and most major retailers. Woo-hoo! Give me a great, big slap on the back!

It is a real thrill for me to see Spirit at work, as things on the home front are stressed right now and my time on promoting my books is limited. However, it's at times like this that I realize that we all live "between two worlds"--spiritual and physical--every single day, and we mustn't give up hope ever. Even when things seem at a standstill, The Wheel of Fortune is turning. This knowledge has sustained me in the last few months when my faith in God and the Spirit World has been sorely tested. Can you say let's all get together and have a pity party? Nah, there's no time for such a negative way of life. It's onward and upward.  Damn the torpedoes! Full Speed Ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment