Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Kindred Spirits

Good news on the writing front....My first novel, The Kindred, will be featured on the Book Bub site from 2/6 to 2/12, with a promo ad on 2/8. The book will be featured for $.99 and I couldn't be happier.

If you read my blogs regularly, you know that I consider the universe a really good friend. When I least expect it, the universe sends something into my life to lift up my spirits. Well, here it is. That it's chosen to feature my first novel, The Kindred, is doubly uplifting. Why? Because this book was my first published work and it will always hold a special place in my heart. And now, it seems the universe likes it a lot too.

So....if you haven't read The Kindred, here is the opportunity to visit two worlds--the supernatural and the human. Join star-crossed lovers Janice Kelly and Adrian Magus as they collide head on with each other, and a very determined ghost, who wants nothing more than to release her imprisoned soul and be reunited with her one true love. Ah! Love, Romance, and Sex. Nothing better than that!

No comments:

Post a Comment