Saturday, December 5, 2015

Years End

It's close to the end of 2015 and how fast this year has sped. A lot has occurred, and not all of it happy. Between the mass shootings and ugly political rhetoric, trying to find something uplifting is nearly impossible. But as always, if you trust, the universe sends you events that uplift your spirit and make you believe in happy endings again.

I found my "uplift" by falling madly in love with the metaphysical arts again. When I first came to astrology, numerology and Tarot, I was in my 20's and the world was a much nicer place. The family was still intact and people were kind to each other without having any ulterior motives. Back then, I dreamed of a writing career that combined the metaphysical arts with a starry-eyed belief in happily ever after. That dream I'm glad to say has never died.  Oh, it altered in size and scope over the years, and though it took fifty years for the dream to come to fruition, the core of the dream never wavered once in all those years.

I realize now that 2015 is ending, the metamorphosis wasn't about writing, the arts or romance, but about remembering that while we're here on the planet Earth, our souls are meant to grow and evolve. We must lose our fear, seek enlightenment, and render service to others by being messengers of light and healing. In the Angel Oracle world, there is an acronym known as BLAH. It stands for "Be Loving and Helpful". Thanks to the written word, (and my best friend Sheila), I'm on the spiritual path of love and healing again. And can you believe it? I feel more alive (and younger) than I have felt in years.

Can I hear an "Amen"?

No comments:

Post a Comment